* 1 bunch spinach, cleaned and torn into pieces
* 4 - 5 cups baby loose spinach (give it a final rinse)
* 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or sunflower seeds
* 1/4 cup crumbled Feta cheese
* Butter 2 tbs.
* 1/2 cup raisins (chop them some)
* 1 cup fresh squeezed grapefruit or blood orange juice
* a taste of honey
I make the dressing the night (or at least a few hours)
before by combining the chopped raisins, honey and citrus
juice. The raisins get plump and juicy which adds to the
salad's flavor. The rest of the salad can be perked up
with slices of citrus on the top of the salad. You like
hard-boiled egg, do it.
Chopped apple is OK too.